Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 19, 2010

OPI Nail Lacquer in Lincoln Park At Midnight

Heyy everyone! I'm really excited since this is my very first post! In this post I'm going to be talking about a new polish i just bought. Lincoln Park at Midnight. Its not a new OPI color, just new in my collection. I have a couple OPI's and i have to say this is my favorite color! I love the brush on the OPI's, which are pretty big. It covers almost the entire nail in one swipe so it makes application a whole lot easier and faster! The color is a dark purple (almost like a wine color to me). It is perfect for the weather now that its started to get cold. Its sparkly, but it doesn't have chunks of glitter. It kind of has some pink undertones to it which makes it even prettier! I love how it looks on my nails! I applied two coats of it and a top coat (Sally Hansen). I have been wearing it for almost an entire week and it still looks pretty good! I know I'm going to be wearing it a lot for these next cold months!(By the way i got it at Ulta for $8.50) Bye!

XOXO,
Gabi <3

No comments:

Post a Comment