Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

M.A.C eyeshadow in All That Glitters

Heyy everyone!

      Yay my second blog post! Today I will be talking about my favorite and my first MAC eyeshadow. Its called All That Glitters. Also if you are wondering its a pearl.(on the back it says veluxe pearl)  I got this eyeshadow because its a great begginer color. This is a very pigmented eyeshadow, and the color payoff is excelent. (AKA The color in the pot looks very close to the color on your lid.) Since I like to put it on my lid then take a brown color and put it in the crease, I notice that it blends very well. I get an effortless neutral eye everytime! Whenever I want to do a neutral eye, I reach for this eyeshadow! Its a orangy champane color loaded with shimmer. I hope the pictures below really show the true color because its absolutly beautiful! It comes in MAC's really cute eyeshadow pot, or you can purchase it in a pan if you have a MAC pallete to put it into. I decided to buy the pot since I dont have a MAC pallete. The price that i payed for the pot eyeshadow was $14.50. The price of the eyeshadow in the pan is $11.00. (according to the MAC website :))
Looking forward to my next post! Bye!


XOXO,
Gabi <3

No comments:

Post a Comment