Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 25, 2010

NYX eyeshadow base with pearl

Hey everyone!

    First let my start by saying Happy Thanksgiving! Hope everyone has fun with their families and eats good food! I know I'm excited for some turkey! While you are having fun with family and friends you want your eyeshadow to stay put, and for it to stay put you need a good eyeshadow base. I like the NYX eyeshadow base with pearl. It comes in a cute little pot that will probably last me forever because you don't need lots to get the job done. The product is very creamy and loaded with shimmer. I sometimes apply it with my highlight brush but my fingers also do a good job. It looks white, but once you blend it into the skin it just turns into shimmer. You could even use it as an eyeshadow alone! It really keeps your eyeshadow on long and helps it not crease. You can choose from the pearl one like i did, a skin colored one or just a white one. I wanted the skin colored one but it had a funky smell and so i choose the pearl one which has no smell. They cost $6.00 on the NYX website but i got mine at Ulta a while ago and don't remember the exact price. Go to your local Ulta and check the price or go on the NYX website! See ya in my next post! Byee

XOXO,
Gabi <3



No comments:

Post a Comment