Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Lancome Up in Smoke Color Fever Gloss

Hey Everyone! This post will be on my all time favorite gloss. Its the Lancome Up in Smoke (love that name!) color fever gloss. Im a big fan of Lancome makeup to begin with and I adore this gloss. To sum it up, its a clear gloss with beautiful shimmer and glitter. The glitter not chunky so you dont feel the glitter pieces on your lips which is a plus. Its perfect for smoky eyes and also when your not wearing alot of makeup, it gives a pop to the face. The applicater is very nice and does a great job. This gloss doesnt have a weird taste or smell which is a very good thing. Also one of my favorite things about it is the packaging! Its sooo cute! And very fancy looking. :P You get .20 oz or 6 grams which lasted me a long time. (This is my second tube!) When i bought the second tube which was a couple months ago it was $26. Over all I love this gloss and when this one runs out I will deffinetly buy another!! Till next time :)

XOXO,
Gabi

No comments:

Post a Comment